Enfield Culture and Arts Commission
The Enfield Culture and Arts Commission meets on the first Tuesday of every month.
The commission shall consist of eleven resident electors, who shall serve for two-year overlapping terms, which commence on June 1 of the year of their appointment; two town council member liaisons; and, one town staff member liaison. Members of the commission shall be appointed by the town council and shall be selected from a broad cross-section of the residential and business community so as to create a diverse body of members who are interested in the aims and purposes of this commission.
The purpose of the commission shall be to plan, produce, coordinate, or otherwise provide assistance to sponsors of events or activities and to encourage participation therein, which promote or develop the artistic, historic, cultural and heritage resources of and within the community of Enfield.
- March 6, 2018, 6:30, Regular Meeting, Enfield Room, 100 High St.
- April 3, 2018, 6:30, Regular Meeting, Enfield Room, Town Hall
- May 1, 2018, 6:30, Regular Meeting, Enfield Room, Town Hall
- June 5, 2018, 6:30, Regular Meeting, Enfield Room, Town Hall
- Mini Grant Program - The Enfield Culture & Arts Commission Mini Grant Program was created in 2017 to encourage and support local initiatives that promote the arts and culture in Enfield. Funding is available for individuals and organizations that effectively propose initiatives, productions, projects, and/or events that ECAC determines to be most appropriate and timely. The Commission’s intent is to award grants of up to $500 on a rolling basis throughout the year.