In response to the lack of a State Budget, the Town of Enfield imposed a spending freeze for all Town Departments effective October 3rd, 2017. This freeze will impact services provided by the Department of Social Services in several ways:
· Our ability to purchase new materials and/or provide new services is greatly diminished.
· All non-grant funded purchases are limited to those essential to basic business operations.
· Filling staff vacancies will be limited to essential personnel only.
· The use of consultants to provide services has been greatly reduced.
· Staff overtime and comp time have been suspended.
· Programming may be limited to the availability of supplies on hand.
Enfield Family Resource Centers
Parents are their child's first and most important teachers.
The Enfield Family Resource Centers help to ensure that children enter school ready to learn, and provide education and support to strengthen parents in their role as their child's first and most important teacher.
Stowe Family Resource Center: An Investment In Our Community's Future